Friday 27 February 2015

A Humber College Event:'Fashion Comes Home'


'Fashion Comes Home' was a fashion networking night at Humber College, Lakeshore Campus. Being an Alumni I was invited and incredibly glad I went. The postgraduates did an amazing job organizing a perfect night of fashion over 100 years. They set up an exhibit that was wonderfully put together of fashions throughout the 1900's. The night had a great overall mood, with Jazz music and old movies playing in the background. I was able to see a few of my teachers from 5 years ago now, and speak with them about my accomplishments over the past few years. It was so wonderful to see them and to hear that they are doing and exploring new great things in their lives also. One of my very best friends came along with me and really enjoyed herself, especially when we got to dress up and take pictures in the photo booth. Overall we had a great time and would absolutely go to another event when an occasion arises again.

#fashioncomeshome






No comments:

Post a Comment