Tuesday 10 March 2015

Photo Shoot: Marilyn Monroe Inspiration


Recently I did a photo shoot with my amazing photographer friend Michelle Gerovac. It was a ton of fun and wonderful to pose from the inspiration of Marilyn Monroe's famous, ballerina photographs. She is so beautiful and these pictures are my very favourite of all her photos. The idea came to mind after the deconstruction of my cousins wedding dress, when I decided to make a tulle skirt out of the tulle from the dress. It is actually two separate pieces as I will be returning the top to my cousin, but together they are gorgeous and I had to take the opportunity to capture them as one.  I am extremely pleased with the out come of this shoot and would like to thank 'Michelle Liane Photography' with all my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment