Tuesday 26 April 2016

My Own Projects: A Sexy Print Dress

Sometimes while creating many items, my mind runs wild with ideas. I can not seem to help but have inspirations and make them come alive. That is where this amazingly sexy dress came from! 

This dress can be worn to work, a night out with the girls or a date with a special man. I am really excited to wear this one, it brings out that part of me that is irresistible. As soon as I put it on, I feel fabulous and sexy. Great things will come from wearing this dress, I know it! 

What I want for my clients is exactly the same thing I want for myself, to feel incredible in the clothing she put on. Because honestly, what is the point of just wearing clothes. Let them be more than that. Wear something because it opens you up to new and wonderful possibilities. To an unknown world of love and greatness!  My job is done, when she puts that dress on, at that final fitting and her face lights up brighter then the first day we met. That is why I do what I do, to help illuminate the beauty in each woman that I meet. I know that she will go to work or where ever event is and light up that entire place with her fabulous presence.

A.M.E.G. Designs - Dresses for every occasion
Making all your dress dreams come true and helping to illuminate the beauty in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment