Wednesday 8 June 2016

Dress Making Report: Grade 8 Grad

I have had the pleasure of working with some lovely young ladies. They're ideas. options and ideas have been so wonderful to create. I have been able to add to my skill list and take on some obstacles that were fun and exciting. When putting a dress together, it is so much like a puzzle, having to be patient and know that I can always figure out a more difficult one. I am so happy that I learn from each client and dress that I create, which is one of the very reasons I loooooove what I do!


I can not wait to see these amazing girls all dolled up, while the complete a big chapter in their lives. Next is high school and that is a whole new ball game! Hopefully I can see how much they have grown by the time prom comes, (sorry Moms, not rushing it!). I've seen how they shine and I am so happy to be apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment