Wednesday 3 August 2016

Dress Making Report: Flower Girl Dress


Isn't she the sweetest? This is one happy little client of mine, she was so excited for her dress. I think this day was the most she spoke to me. After putting it on she was spinning and jumping around, "oh Amanda it's beautiful and it spins up to my waist", words I can't seem to forget. But WHY would I? She is my youngest client to choose the style she wanted and a big pink bow for the back. I also decked out a flower girl basket , which she "walk down the isle" of my living room with. I love kids they are just so joyful and excited about everything! A lot like me most of the time. In addition to her Mom's wedding dress, I also created a ring bearer pillow for the wedding. All in all I am super excited to see the pictures from Jamaica! 


Your Designer,

                                             Amanda Garrett



Making all your dress dreams come true and helping to illuminate the beauty in you..



No comments:

Post a Comment