Wednesday 11 January 2017

Canada's Bridal Show



Hello Sunshine,

How grateful am I! On January 6th - 8th I had the pleasure of being apart of Canada's Bridal Show for the very first time. THIS has been the biggest show in Canada running now for 32 years! It was a complete success my friends. To all those who joined us, a huge thank you. 

My team was unbelievable, getting the word out about A.M.E.G. Designs and helping each women get one step closer to her dream dress. I have emails pouring in with requests for quotes and so many beauties have been added to the list, YAY!

Each person in my life leading up to and during the show were amazing too! Getting me closer to my vision and checking in every day, thank you to all my supporters, each of you are so wonderful.















There was a contest for a custom head piece or veil with a very lucky, excited winner who is now thinking of all the ideas she can so we can create something beautiful for her special day! Each dress shown in the pictures were a hit! I debuted a plus size model (the only one at the show), so every women could really see the difference in size and what A.M.E.G. Designs really offers. A perfect fit for every body! 

Overall I have no complaints, meeting so many wonderful vendors as well as brides, I am so excited to see what this year has to unfold. Wishing you a very Happy New Year lovelies!

Your Designer,

Amanda Garrett







1 comment:

  1. Heart throbbing bridal show! Just loved each and everything shown in this post. At some local New York wedding venues we just tied wedding knot and I also attended a lot of wedding expos to get ideas for my big day. In fact I got suggestion from one of those shows for my wedding theme.

    ReplyDelete